This article provides a roundup of the new features released in RentPro over the last month.
- A new maintenance float facility allows agents to retain a certain level of funds to deal with unforeseen property expenses or repairs.
- For properties on guaranteed rent schemes, agencies may opt to absorb the cost of minor repairs and maintenance. It is now possible to cap agency-funded maintenance activities.
- A new tenant referencing provider is now available - FCC Paragon.
- We have introduced the real-time data feed for OnTheMarket.com, meaning your properties get pushed over to that portal faster than ever.
- It is now possible to issue a supplier statement while processing a supplier payment.
- When drafting letters to landlords, suppliers and tenants, there is now a 'paste as text' option.
For full details of all updates each month, check out our Release Notes which are updated weekly.