Supplier transactions area is used to record payments made to the selected supplier instance. A list of trouble tickets completed by this supplier, for which full payment has yet to be made, will be displayed. The option exists for the letting agency to settle in full for all outstanding tickets or make partial payments for one or more ticket instances.
Payments to a supplier can be made in the following way:
- From the main menu select Bank > Supplier Transactions.
- Select the supplier that you wish to make the payment to. This can be done in two ways:
- Select the supplier from the drop down list.
- In the text box to the right of the drop down list start typing the supplier's name. When the supplier's name appears in the drop down list press the return key on your keyboard
All outstanding Trouble Tickets will be displayed. You can choose to pay in full or make a partial payment.
- To pay in full click on the Pay in Full button
- To make a partial payment select the required trouble ticket and enter the value accordingly. Click on the Sum Values button to generate the total.
In the Payment Details pane the following fields must be populated.
- Bank Account - Select from drop down list
- Medium - Select method of payment from drop down list
- Date - This will automaticlly default for today, change if applicable to appear in a different rent report period
- Cheque Number, Description and Invoice Number are free text fields.
Select the Submit button to complete the transaction