This article relates to fees applied by the letting agency to landlord accounts that result from maintenance activity, e.g. co-ordinating repairs to properties owned by the landlord.
Charges resulting for the completion of a maintenance activity comprise of two components:
- Maintenance Commission: a percentage of the actual cost of the completed maintenance activity (Trouble Ticket).
- Maintenance Fee: a fixed fee applied when a maintenance activity (Trouble Ticket) is completed.
Note that either, or both, of the above components can be set to a zero value.
Each landlord within RentPro can be assigned individual values for maintenance commission / fees (via the Landlord Details tab of the Landlord view).
When creating, or modifying, a Trouble Ticket it is possible to override the commission / fee values associated with the landlord.
Each RentPro account is configured to apply maintenance commissions / fees as follows:
- Immediately upon completion of the associated Trouble Ticket;
- On the last calendar day of the month during which the associated Trouble Ticket was completed, or
- On the first calendar day of the month following the completion of the associated Trouble Ticket.