The property reports area of RentPro allows the letting agency to generate reports relating to a single property.
- From the main menu select Reports > Property.
- Select the property from the drop down list or start typing the address in the box on the right. When the correct property appears hit the return key on your keyboard.
- Select the type of report you wish to generate by ticking the check box beside the report field followed by clicking on the Next button.
- If you have selected a report type of either Rent Report or Direct Payments Report then you will also be required to specify the tenant for which the report is required.
- Select the date range applicable by ticking the check box beside the date options followed by clicking on the Next button
The Specify Date Range option allows you to select specific dates for a particular reporting period
The report will be generated for you and will provide the option of either e-mailing or printing.
Note that when emailing a rent report to a tenant the email form will list the email addresses of all tenants associated with tenancy - not just the lead tenant. You can unselect the email addresses of additional tenants if required.
There are three report types available within this section:
Rent Reports: At any time, you may wish to summarise all rental debits, credits and payments for a specified property over a specific date range. The report contains the following data:
Rents due - debits which are automatically applied to the account by RentPro, based on tenancy details supplied for this property.
Payments - credits applied to the account via the Bank feature, e.g. receiving a rent payment.
Landlord Reports: A landlord statement allows you to summarise the balance due to a landlord for a particular property at any time. The report contains the following data:
Income generated by the property, i.e. rents that the agency has collected on behalf of the landlord.
Expenses incurred by the property. These are generally repairs to the property, coordinated by your agency.
Fees - management fees, maintenance fees, letting fees, finder's fees and sundry fees. Generally management and maintenance fees will have been calculated automatically by RentPro
Payments made to the landlord during the report period.
Direct Payments Report: This report will detail all payments received by the landlord directly (rather than via the letting agency)for the selected date range, for the selected property and tenant