- From the main menu select Suppliers > Add Supplier.
- Populate the form with the supplier details
Note that the following fields must be supplied:
- Supplier Name
- Opening balance details - the date on which you start managing this supplier via RentPro, and any existing balance at that date.
Optional fields include:
- Trade - You may additionally specify which trade the supplier belongs to, or specialises in. If the relevant trade is not contained in the drop-down list you can choose to add a new trade by selecting the bottom-most entry from the drop-down list and entering the trade name in the text box which appears
- Contact Details - including phone and email details
- Email Tickets - if you tick this box then the supplier will receive automated emails at key points in the lifecycle of trouble ticket management
- Care Alert - may be used to note important priority or sensitive details relating to a supplier, e,g. the fact that there are ongoing payment issues. The care alert notes will be displayed prominently on the screen above the record when viewing this supplier's details.
- Private Notes - these notes will only be seen by the agency staff members.